dolia

VIII.4.12-13. Shop-House

These two shops, excavated in 1861, shared a house and a garden (a) to the back. A portico enclosed the garden on all four sides. In the southwest corner of the garden there was a masonry pool with a small water jet column in the center. A bronze basin 0.40 m. dia. with a miniature bronze lion fitt...