GRE Take-down policy
The GRE editorial team has researched copyright requirements and restrictions for all of the materials displayed on this site to the best of its ability and has either secured permission or determined that the image or text is in the public domain or may be served under the doctrine of fair use.
If you believe that you are the copyright owner of any material displayed here, for which you have not granted permission (or is not covered by a copyright exception under applicable copyright laws), you may request the removal of the material from GRE by submitting a notice, with the elements described below, to email@example.com.
Please include the following in your notice:
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, such as an address, telephone number, or email address;
- A statement that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and;
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receiving a notice that includes the details listed above, we will remove the allegedly infringing material from public view while we assess the issues identified in your notice.